The Altivar 312 drive has six logic inputs, three analog inputs, one logic/analog output and two relay outputs.
The main functions available are as follows:
- Motor and drive protection.
- Linear, S, U or customized acceleration and deceleration ramps.
- Local control of the speed reference using the navigation button
- +/- speed
- 16 preset speeds
- PI regulator and references
- 2-wire/3-wire control
- Brake sequence
- Automatic catching a spinning load with speed detection and automatic restart
- Fault configuration and stop type configuration
- Saving the configuration in the drive
- Several functions can be assigned to one logic input.
An optimized offer
The Altivar 312 range of variable speed drives covers motor power ratings from 0.18 kW to 15 kW with four types of power supply:
- 200 V…240 V single-phase, 0.18 kW to 2.2 kW (ATV 312HpppM2).
- 200 V…240 V three-phase, 0.18 kW to 15 kW (ATV 312HpppM3).
- 380 V…500 V three-phase, 0.37 kW to 15 kW (ATV 312HpppN4).
- 525 V…600 V three-phase, 0.75 kW to 15 kW (ATV 312HpppS6).
Several drives can be mounted side by side to save space. The Altivar 312 drive integrates the Modbus and CANopen communication protocols as standard. The protocols can be accessed via the RJ45 connector on the
underside of the drive.
In addition to the Modbus and CANopen protocols that can be accessed as standard, the Altivar 312 drive can be connected to the main industrial communication buses and networks by replacing the drive’s control I/O card with one of the communication cards that are available as options: CANopen Daisy chain, DeviceNet and PROFIBUS DP. The Modbus TCP network and the Fipio bus are also accessible via dedicated gateways.
The entire range complies with international standards IEC 61800-5-1, IEC 61800-2 and IEC 61800-3, and UL, CSA, C-Tick, NOM and GOST certifications. It has been developed to meet the requirements of environmental directives (RoHS) and those of the European Directives to obtain the e mark.